Perform Kicks And Grow Taller
It has been discovered that repeated kicking can help to lengthen the thigh bone and shin. Ever wonder why kick-boxers have longer legs than average legs? Well, it’s because of the repetitive stress given to your legs which forces to lengthen the bones, thereby helps you grow taller. Given below are the two kicks you need to perform to increase your height. You are recommended to perform three sets of these two kicks each day.
Front Snap Kick:
The first basic kick is the front snap kick. You just need to keep both of your feet in a comfortable position, facing forward with your knees slightly bend for balance.
- Then, raise your knee till your thigh is extending equally to the floor. At the same time, keep your toe pointing towards the floor and your ankle flexed downward.
- Next, snap your foot outward quickly, pointing your toe outward. After that, quickly lower your foot on the ground and your toe pointing downward again.
- The kick should be done quickly, no matter how high or low you can kick. Here, your aim is to just accomplish the quick snapping action of your lower leg. It will last less than one second approximately.
- For each leg, perform 20 kicks. That is one set of front snap kick.
- After each set, you can take one minute rest. Repeat this process for a total of three sets.
Straight Leg Kick:
This is the straight leg kick. Like the previous front snap kick, keep both of your feet in a comfortable position, facing forward with your knees slightly bend for balance. But unlike the front snap kick, you have to keep your knees straight while performing this kick.
- Keep your leg straight and quickly raise your leg just like you are punting a ball.
- Here, raise your leg high with your toe pointing upward and outward. Set an imaginary target to reach and kick.
- After that, quickly lower your leg down the floor. Each kick will last 1.5 seconds approximately.
- Once again, repeat the same process but little more faster and kick more higher. Here, your aim is to kick as high as you can and to keep your leg straight.
- Perform 10 kicks for each leg and repeat the process for a total of three sets. Take one minute rest in between each sets.