How to Choose Cars for Tall People
Does your head always hits the roof of your car or your friend’s car? Well, why don’t you dream of getting a big automobile or car that has tall headroom to sit up straight comfortably. Don’t you think it’s really looks cool? You’ll be thrilled to drive anywhere.
Here, when i say tall people, I am talking about those people who are taller than 6 feet 6 inches. To drive comfortably, they require 39.7 inches and above of headroom in any automobile. If you are looking for a little shorter than that, you can look for a car that has 37.6 inches of headroom.
Following are a
few examples of cars for tall people.
These are the cars which have 30” of headroom for the driver’s seat.
- BMW 5 series launched in 2004 with 37.7 inches of headroom for the driver’s seat
- BMW 7 series launched in 2004 measures 39.2 inches
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class launched in 2004 with 37.6 inches and the E-Class-37.4 inches
- Lexus LS430 measures 38.1 inches
- Jaguar XJ with 38.4 inches
Cars that have more than 40 inches headroom for drivers
- Volkswagen New Beetle launched in 2004 with 41.3 inches of headroom for the driver’s seat
- Honda Accord with 40.0 inches of headroom for the driver’s seat.
More Top Cars For Tall People
- Lincoln Navigator
- 2009 Ford Flex
- Mini Cooper
- Ford Econoline
- FJ Cruiser Zen
- Jeep srt-8 Sam K