Abdominal Exercises to Increase Height
Here are three abdominal exercises which aim at your middle and lower abdominal muscles, that can help you to increase height. Although, these exercises mainly help to strengthen your middle and lower ab muscles, you also need to include these exercises into your full abdominal workout. This will help you to strengthen your entire ab muscles.
Lower Ab Crunch:
It is an excellent way of strengthening your lower ab muscles and lower back, thereby helping you to achieve the right posture required to grow taller. Lower ab crunch is a simple exercise that can be done on any soft surface area.
- Lie down flat with your back against the floor. Tilt your pelvis and tighten your buttock
- Keep your arms on the sides of your body and bend your knees.
- Then raise your shoulder slightly and lift your head up.
- Now, slowly try to bring your knees to your chest with the use of your lower abs.
- Remain in that position for three counts. Then, bring down your legs slowly to the floor again.
- Repeat this for 10-15 times or as long as you can
It is an exercise designed to strengthen the muscles of your lower abdomen. You can practice this exercise in the same way as you did lower ab crunch.
- You need to lie down flat on the floor with your back, placing your arms at your sides.
- Stretch out your legs straight and raise them together slowly till your legs are perpendicular to the floor.
- Then bring down your legs and repeat this exercise for 10-15 times
- Here, instead of lying down on your back, lie down on your side.
- Stretch out the arm on the side you are lying. Place the arm directly in front of you.
- Bend your knees till they are perpendicular to your hips.
- Then, raise your shoulders with the help of your hands and try to meet your knees.
- While crunching the muscles of your side abdomen, bring down your elbow and try to touch your toes.
- On each side, repeat for 10-15 times.