Spine Stretch Exercises To Increase Your Height
No matter what your age may be, if you want to grow taller you can increase your height through some natural exercises. But, these exercises need to be done regularly and properly. By flexing and stretching your body you can stimulate your body to excrete HGH (Human Growth Hormone), that will help to increase your height.
Three Simple Spine Stretch Exercises That Will Help You Grow Taller:
- Cobra stretch is intrinsically a yoga exercise that is designed to stretch your spine.
- This will help you make your spine supple and flexible, thus it helps to grow the vertebrae and increase your vertical height.
- To begin this exercise, lie down on the floor with your face down and your palms on the floor.
- Then, slowly stretch your spine by lifting up your chin.
- Repeat this exercise for 3-4 times and each repetition should last for 5-30 seconds.
Pilates Roll Over:
- Pilates roll over is an excellent exercise to stretch your spine and extend your upper body
- It also helps to stretch the vertebrae of your neck and can increase your height
- To begin this exercise, lie down on your back keeping your arms at each side with your palms down.
- Then, extend your legs together straight upwards and bend them backwards till your toes touch the floor.
- It may be little difficult to touch the floor the first time, but by practicing on a daily basis you can do this.
- The more you stretch, the longer your spine can extend
Forward Spine Stretch:
- Sit upright on a mat, and keep your legs apart about shoulder width apart
- Breathe in and stretch out your arms straight in front of you.
- Then slowly bend forward and touch your toes. If you can, stretch more forward so that you can stretch your spine to the maximum extent.
- Try to extend each stretch for a minimum of 10 seconds, repeat this exercise for 3-4 times.