Hanging Techniques To Help You Grow Taller
You might have heard that hanging exercises can easily help you to grow taller. However, you need to understand which techniques can give the optimum results for you, because there are various ways to work out to help you grow taller by hanging as well. Following are the three most effective hanging techniques to reach your goals.
The Bar Hang:
- This is the simplest hanging exercise to make yourself grow taller.
- You can start this by hanging vertically from the horizontal bar keeping your feet off the ground. Continue this for as long as possible.
- Next, put some weights on the ankle and grab the bar by keeping your palms facing away from you. Make sure that both of your thumbs are touching each other.
- Let your body hang straight, bend your knees in case the bar is too low for you, then try to squeeze the shoulder blades together.
- Try to hang for minimum 10 seconds and in between take short breaks and repeat the cycle for 5-10 minutes.
- As you continue this practice, you can gradually increase to 20 seconds
This exercise may be a little more difficult than the first one. This exercise is not only about stretching your leg-bones and spine, it also strengthens your shoulders, arms and wrists.
- To begin this exercise, hold the bar keeping your palms facing towards you. Stretch your body and arms to their fullest.
- Breathe out and slowly try to bring your knees till your chest level.
- Do this continuously and slowly without swaying your body for momentum
- After two counts you should breathe in and slowly bring down your knees, continue this as much as you can.
- Then, take a short break for 20-30 seconds and repeat the cycles at least three times
The Hanging Twist:
- This technique helps you increase your height by using your body’s own momentum.
- To begin this technique, hold the bar with your hands and keep your fingers facing away from you.
- Build the momentum with your legs and start twisting from side to side
- Ensure that your head remains in the same position. Control your speed for even and gentle movements
- Continue this for minimum one minute. Then, take a break for 20-30 seconds and repeat this exercise till you reach four cycles. Wearing ankle weights is an excellent way to strengthen and tone your body.