How To Grow Taller By Hanging?
Many people may be wondering if hanging exercise can really help them to grow taller, and the answer is yes it can easily add 1-2 inches to your height by simply letting gravity work to your advantage. For example, if you measure your height before you go to bed and early morning after you wake up, you will notice that you are little taller in the morning. Because we lie down for the whole night which relieves the pressure between the vertebrae.
This is how hanging exercise can help you to increase your height by simply letting you pull your body and straighten your spine. Hanging on a bar early morning works best to help you grow taller. Yes, it may be a little bit tiring, but if you really want to grow taller it’s worth your effort. Hanging on a bar doesn’t mean that you have to hang only on the bar, it can be anything that can serve your purpose. Just ensure that it can support your weight easily and comfortably.
A few tips on how to practice hanging exercise effectively
- Ensure that your hands are kept shoulder width apart
- Hang for at least 15 seconds or as long as you can continue
- Try to take some breaks in between to make it less tedious
- Repeat the process for a minimum of 5 minutes
- For easier grip you can use hand gloves